TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have a predefined set of Terms and conditions that regulate the usage of Fastticket.in by users.
These statements are designed to give an explicit review of our website, and it's services.
The access to the website/section of website is enabled, if and when the users accept the terms and conditions.
However the users are advised to discontinue using (for review, reference or download) the services if they do not wish to abide by the terms and conditions.
The queries pertaining to the content enclosed in this section can be resolved by contacting us at email@example.com
- The User needs to be 18 years or over 18 years of age to be able to access the website and access it's services.
- Registration is disabled in the sections of prohibition
- All Users fitting the category have the right to adhere to the terms and conditions of
- Impersonation of any individual or entity by the user or provision of false details (age, affiliation with entity/organization etc.) by the user shall terminate their registration, affiliation and accessibility of the site.
- The termination process may commence with/without notice to the user, as the legal age of the user is already registered on the online platform of Fastticket.
REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
- The registration process would be submitted once the user agrees to the terms and conditions on the website.
- The information provided by the user has to be authentic in all senses.
- The user will be accountable for securing his credentials (password, identification etc.)
- Constant regulation of the data presented by the user is essential for guaranteed privacy.
- Any modulation/addition/subtraction/update on the content provided by the user is the whole sole responsibility of the user only.
- The misuse, of the user's account, credentials, or the contents of it needs to be reported directed to our website.
- The platform of Fastticket will not be responsible for the breach of security (misuse of credentials, unauthorized usage) and the loss hence occurred to the user.
- The website, also possesses the authority to terminate user registration, usage of services, information provided by the users, if there is a discrepancy detected.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
- The name, logo, trademark name are under the exclusive rights of the respective holders.
- Hence usage and modification of the same is not permissible without the discretion/knowledge of the holding authorities.
- The right to intellectual property of the users is acknowledged by the website.
- Any violation to it must be notified to the website authorities to take necessary legal actions.
- The user needs to submit the description, location of the copyrighted content/material that has been violated
- Details (Name, Address, Contact number, Email ID) of the user, along with their signature (sent electronically or physically) needs to be submitted
- A statement ensued under penalty of perjury, asserting that the given information of copyright authority is authentic has to be sent.
FASTTICKET, and agrees that the terms and contents stated therein are reasonable, satisfactory, and acceptable to him.
- Constant efforts are put in by the team to ensure that the descriptive aspect of the website i.e. the content is error free.
- However situations of erroneous content may arise by virtue of human err that may cause damage or loss to the user accessing the website.
- Fastticket does not reserve the rights to ownership of hotels, airlines, bus services and other facilities.
- Thence the change to the descriptive aspects on the websites of respective owners is unavoidable, and not under the authority of Fastticket.
- The changes to our website, while the user opts for our services can be made, if and when deemed necessary.
- The changes would also be communicated to the users before the confirmed invoice.
- Certain notifications or urgent details may be at times intimated to the users via email, mail, website postings or by any other reasonable mode of communication.
- Any Notice addressed to FASTTICKET must be couriered or sent through registered mail, to FASTTICKET, Office No. 1 to 8, 1st Floor, Dr. Mansukhlal Tower, Athwagate Circle, Surat - 395001, Gujarat, India.
- The recharge facilities take place affiliation with third party operators.
- Any delay, discrepancy, costing or cancellation of recharge falls under the authority of third party (mobile) operators.
- Warrantee, Insurance or guarantee of the services (recharge selections, talk-time offerings) provided by third party operators cannot be affirmed by our platform.
- However our every effort is aimed to maintain the service in a way that it meets the expectations of users.
UNUSED BALANCE EXPIRY
- FASTTICKET reserves full rights to expire balances that remain unused for three consecutive months.
- The users are accountable for utilizing their balance within that period so as to avoid expiry of their balance.
- The expected coupon delivery is five working days.
- However delay in deliverables arise due to unavoidable circumstances at courier services, post offices and at Fastticket.
- Details of the user/users need to be lucidly mentioned along with a landmark easily identifiable.
- Details may be updated by the user/users at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of the absence of user at the described location, the coupons will be handed over to the person present at that point of time at that address.
- FASTTICKET will not be responsible for losses incurred by the user in such situations.
- If FASTTICKET fails to receive a complaint for non-reception of coupons within 12 business days from date of recharge, it will be assumed that the user has received the coupons.
COUPON HANDLING FEES
- Rs10 is charged as handling fee for coupons upto 3 in number.
- Thereafter, Rs. 3/- will be charged for every additional coupon.
- The user is not liable to pay any handling charge/s if user has not opted for a coupon while making a transaction.
REDEMPTION OF COUPONS
- Coupon redemptions are at the sole discretion of respective retailers
- Hence, Fastticket will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to the end user resulting from usage of the coupons.
ONLINE MOVIES/EVENTS BOOKING
- Due to limitations of some theatres at booking tickets via SMS, therefore such situations ask for a ticket/tickets printout of the movie show.
- Movie Ticket(s) once booked cannot be cancelled.
- Transferring the ticket to any other individual, show timing, date, or theatre is not allowed.
- Details pertaining to the user, booked show, need to be submitted at the counter along with the member card incase of collecting the ticket print-out
- Booking/Cancellation of movie ticket is subject to terms and condition of respective theatre. For more information, please visit website of the related theatre.
- Users should collect their movie tickets at least 15 minutes before the show timings to avoid any sort of inconvenience
- Users in case of issues, may communicate with us on email@example.com
- Disputes, controversies or claims pertaining to the agreement will be governed by the legal jurisdiction of India.
- Tickets shall be transacted based on availability and the order of booking.
- The balance required to book tickets, must be maintained in the accounts of users to avoid situations of insufficient funds.
- SMS's related to booking, transactions, offers, featured movies, events etc would be sent out to the users.
- The user/users agrees to pay the service charge and other affiliated taxes on each transactional booking made through the system.
- Refunds by virtue of show cancellation would be made in 7 working days.
- However, in case of a show being postponed, there would be no case of refund. The user will have to attend the show on next scheduled date
- Contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org would aid the user in better comprehension of cancellation, postponed dates and the subsequent refund.
- Precise account details are expected from the user end in order to provide a seamless refund.
- In case of last minute alterations in the ticket price, the user needs to agree to the modified payment and associated service tax
- The platform of Fastticket sells tickets on the behalf of event organizers/cinema theatres and does not set the ticket prices or control the inventory or its availability.
- Users are advised to evaluate the censor guidelines before purchasing the tickets
- Entry for Children aged below 18 years will be prohibited for an A rated movie.
- Verification of additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time should be made beforehand to avoid inconvenience at the venue/theatre.
- Checking a confirmation message of booking is deemed as the responsibility of the user.
- In case of non-availability of the same, the user is advised to contact the customer care department.
- FASTTICKET will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- Refund and exchange policy of the tickets is not encouraged by Fastticket, if it has been stolen/damaged or destroyed.
- Also refund and exchange of recharge transactions and movie tickets is strictly prohibited
- Therefore it is imperative for the user to review the booking details beforehand.
- The details of mobile number, DTH number or any other specific detail required for recharge/booking facilities has to be properly entered.
- In case of err in data provision from users end, Fastticket will not be held accountable.
- There are cases where the online transactions have been successfully processed on the website, and money is charged from the users account, yet the recharge/ movie ticket services are not successful.
- In such cases users are advised to send an email on support@fastticket
- The users are entitled to a full refund here
- The user just needs to provide the following details of the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number and in case of movie tickets - the theatre name, show name and show time.
FRANCHISE AND RETAIL OUTLET RELATED
- The collaborators or partners shall abide by the laws stated under the government of India, subjected to Surat jurisdiction.
- Any disputes, filed lawsuits may be resolved or dealt with under the legal jurisdiction of Surat
- Franchise owners are liable to pay an amount of Rs. 500 to Fastticket if they wish to modify the name of the retail outlets.
- In case of zero transaction for a period of two consecutive months then FASTTICKET reserves the right to block the Login Id of the Franchise owners.
- FASTTICKET is not responsible for any misuse pertaining to the credentials (Login Id and Password) of the third party.
- Therefore it is integral on the part of third parties to preserve the security of the credentials.
GUJARAT GAS BILL
- Franchise can't charge beyond the bill amount mentioned in 'Gujarat Gas Bill'.
- Fastticket is only the authorized Payment Collection agent of Gujarat Gas.
- Users are requested to check the details printed on the receipt before leaving the outlet.
- Payment once received, cannot be cancelled.
- For any cancellation, users are requested to contact Gujarat Gas.
- Fastticket shall not entertain any complaints with reference to any act/mistake/omission after leaving the Fastticket outlet.
- Payment accepted after 4 pm, and anytime on Sundays/Public Holidays will be considered as payment received on "Next Working Day"
- Hence it will be updated in the system on next working day as per instructions given by Gujarat Gas.
BUS TICKET BOOKINGS
- Fastticket plays the role of ticketing agent for bus operators and hence does not own or operate any bus service/s.
- Fastticket has collaborated with bus operators /service providers to deliver prices, departure times, etc. to its user base
- It is advisable to select the bus services that are deemed secure by the users.
FASTTICKET'S RESPONSIBILITIES ARE LIMITED TO:
- Providing a valid ticket acceptable by the bus operator or the network of the bus operators.
- Resolving issues related to cancellation and providing refund and support as and when necessary
- Situations of delay/inconvenience, and thereby providing complete customer support and related information.
FASTTICKET DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- Bus's failure to depart or reach the destination on time.
- Any inappropriate behavior on the part of bus operator's employees.
- Quality of seat and seating arrangement
- Cancellation of a bus trip by bus operator due to unforeseeable/unavoidable reasons.
- Loss, damage, or theft of customer's baggage during the bus trip.
- Last minute changes in the bus seat of a customer/user by the bus operator to accommodate a lady, child, sick person, etc.
- The confusion arising due to the location of boarding point.
- Therefore the users are requested to confirm the details of the boarding location beforehand.
- Changes in boarding point by the bus operators
- Utilization of a pick-up vehicle to take customers to the bus departure point from the boarding point.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CUSTOMERS/USERS
- The bus will not leave the boarding destination before the pre- mentioned time on the ticket.
- Hard copy of the ticket (print-out of the ticket) is required to be displayed at the time of boarding
- Identity proof (such as voter id card, pan card, driving license, company id card, student id card, or a passport) is pre-requisite.
- Customers will not be allowed to board the bus in case of non- availability of identification proof.
- The terms and conditions need to be evaluated firmly before taking the decision of choosing a particular bus service provider.
- FASTTICKET plays no role in determining or governing the terms and conditions of bus operators as its services are confined to booking of bus tickets
- The guests are required to present a valid ID document, in their name at the time of check-in at the hotel.
- This identification proof has to be consistent with the transactional details provided to Fastticket
- All customers that book hotels through Fastticket are requested to be properly informed, and review the rules and regulations of the hotel they book with us.
- Customer issues of late arrival, cancellations, changes in reservation, hotel accommodations and special requests, would be dealt with according to the policies of the hotel
- Hence, it is imperative on the user's end to evaluate the hotel and it's services that they book through our platform
- Fastticket acts as the third party, in case of airline booking
- Fastticket hence serves as a platform for booking tickets,
- The final contact ensuing details (conditions of booking , conditions of luggage, conditions of carriage)
- Users/customers are required to evaluate the chosen airline's terms and conditions, before completing their transaction with us.
- A copy for the supplier's policies can be procured through FASTTICKET wherein users can review the travel documents and other specific details of carriage
- The medium of Fastticket enacts as the third party service provider for booking taxi
- Therefore Fastticket does not take the authority of owning or operating any taxi service/s.
- Fastticket has collaborated with numerous taxi operators and/or service providers to provide prices, departure times, etc. to its customers.
- When the users book taxi service/services with us, the contract is limited to the user and the taxi service provider
- The users are advised to review the terms and conditions of the taxi service operators before completing your transaction with us, as these include important information related to your booking.
- A copy of the supplier's policies can be procured from Fastticket wherein users can evaluate travel documents and other related information
INDEMNITY AND COMPENSATION
- Users hereby agree to indemnify, compensate Fastticket as well its affiliates (inclusive of its employees, directors, service/content providers, suppliers) against any losses, disputes, claims or demand.
- This includes legal fees, resulting out of violation of these terms and conditions of service, or any breaches related to user's account caused by you, or any other entity using the user's account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Users hereby agree that the services provided by Fastticket may sometimes be affected or interrupted by multiple unavoidable that would include, but not limited to the internet facilities, failure of utilities, natural disasters, unpredicted acts of public, riots, war, strikes, restraining orders by the government, virus attacks, corrupted code, and website crashes.
- In such scenarios, Fastticket will hold no liability for occurrence of any loss or damage to the user (you)
- Further, Users agree that under no circumstances, that include but are not limited to negligence, shall FASTTICKET or its associates be held liable for any incidental or indirect damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use services offered by the website.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fastticket reserves the whole sole authority to modify/enhance the terms and conditions at any given point of time.
- The users may indicate their acceptance by continued usage of the services provided by our website
- No notifications will be communicated for the changes made to the terms and conditions.
- Users are accountable to keep a regular check on the terms of service at regular intervals so as to stay informed about any changes.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- The termination of the user's account, password, access to it's services incase of violation or inappropriate usage is the whole sole authority of Fastticket
- The site also holds sole discretion to discontinue providing the service, with or without any notice.
- Upon termination, the user's right to use the site ends with immediate effect.
- Further, the user should fully agree that the site should not be held liable to anyone for any termination of user access to the service.